All Interested Candidates:
Submit Application to: AccraHRO@state.gov
The instruction for completing your application package for employment with the U.S. Embassy in Accra has been updated. Please read the instructions on the vacancy announcement as well as instructions on the DS-174. Incomplete applications will be accepted but subsequently deemed not eligible.
Embassy Job Opportunities
- Supply Clerk (PDF 244 KB)
- Purchasing Clerk (PDF 243 KB)
- Senior Acquisition & Assistance Specialist (PDF 780 KB)
- Shipping Assistant (PDF 245 KB)
- Laborer (PDF 245 KB)
- Purchasing Agent (PDF 245 KB)
USAID Job Opportunities
- Deputy Executive Officer (PDF 137 KB)
- Third Country National Personal Service Contractor for Senior Infectious Disease Team Lead (PDF 804 KB)
- Personal Service Contractor for Program Analytics Lead (PDF 805 KB)
- Senior Energy Advisor (PDF 108 KB)
Information about international positions with USAID can be found at the USAID website
Information about job opportunities with Peace Corps Ghana can be found at http://ghana.peacecorps.gov/jobs.php
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
The U.S. Mission provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status, or sexual orientation. The U.S. Government also strives to achieve equal employment opportunity in all personnel operations through continuing diversity enhancement programs.
The EEO complaint procedure is not available to individuals who believe they have been denied equal opportunity based upon marital status or political affiliation. Individuals with such complaints should avail themselves of the appropriate grievance procedures, remedies for prohibited personnel practices, and/or courts for relief.
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.